Saturday, April 25, 2009

What are you saying? Lyle Lovett


Dear Lyle,

To be honest, I have no idea why I want to know what you are saying, but forget that for a second, and answer me this, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? Remember when you shocked the world and snagged Julia Roberts? I have to ask you though, is she as annoying in real life as she is in most of her movies? What was the line you spit to snag her? Was it "Hey, my name is Lyle LOVEtt, what are you saying Julia?" Probably not eh. Or did you just sing If I Had a Boat and watch her melt? A lot of people say they prefer Dave Matthew's cover version of that song, but you know what Lyle, I think yours is better, so I mean if you are standing on the edge of a cliff two steps away from jumping take comfort in knowing that Mike Black thinks your one tune is pretty rad. But, I have to ask Lyle, how the hell do you expect to ride a pony on a boat? Is T-Pain on this boat? How much room to you have? Oh, Lyle, I bet you're a crazy bastard, riding ponies around boats all day, spitting game at girls way out of your league. Sounds pretty money to me. Keep on living the dream, L-I-V-I-N.

Take care Lyle,

Mike Black

P.S. Are you secretly Lance Armstrong's father? You can tell me, I can keep a secret.

Lyle Lovett



1 comment:

Samuel Ramos said...

Non non a le cochon M. Noir!

¡Dile no al cochino SeƱor Negor!