Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Certified Banger - French Navy by Camera Obscura

It's been a while since I've posted a banger and even though I am yet to hear My Maudlin Career in its entirety, I am really diggin' this one tune I was able to grab of EMusic before my downloads for the month ran out. The tune in question is Camera Obscura's French Navy, which can be found on their latest album, My Maudlin Career. I fell for this song immediately. Tracyanne Campbell's voice flies gracefully and with ease over the entire track and everything about it is inviting. Some might say this is a summer tune, some might say it is a little downbeat, I just say it's great. Check out the video below and the track on the sidebar.

Fuck the Swine Flu and show me summer already.

Camera Obscura - French Navy

1 comment:

Laura said...

i'm diggin' it!