Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poll Results: What couple can you not stand?

So we asked you to pick the Hollywood couple that makes you want to throw up and you selected the Scientology duo of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Personally, I have to admit I was cheering for these two to win, just so I could post the clip that I have posted below. The clip in question features ol' Tommy freaking the fuck out on Oprah. Now, if you didn't vote for these two, then I urge you to watch the clip as it might change your mind. If you've never seen this clip, prepare for fist pumps, wheezing, couch jumping and hundreds of screaming women. If I was Katie Holmes, I would have ran the fuck out of that studio before ol' Cruise boy found me. Enjoy the clip and stay tuned for the next poll.

Tom Cruise Freaking the Fuck Out on Oprah:

4 comments:

jugsy said...

not entirely based on this poll... cause all celebrity couples make me sick, and the fact that their every move is documented in the media is completely repulsive. but...

im thinking that your next poll might have something to do with the current "life tilt of the week"? no???

Black said...

Point noted and the next poll will feature the life tilt of the week.

Smeds said...

Speaking of celebrity couples i heard a paparazzi pic of rihanna and chris brown back together will earn you $100,000 and that paparrazzi helicopters were flying over the private estate they were supposedly staying in over the weekend

emjay said...

i knew tommy boy would take this one hands down.... the best part of the entire interview was the fact that no interview even took place. the discussion revolved solely on his behaviour also the part where he hunted katie down and forced her on stage.