Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Music from Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

If Red was back in blog action, I am sure he would have posted this himself, but since he is not I thought I'd throw it up anyway. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah debuted this song last night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. The song is called Statues and I will say that it doesn't suck. I think it is a grower and I feel that the next release by the band will be an interesting album after the let down of Some Loud Thunder. So what do you think of the track? Maybe you think lead singer Alec Ounsworth's voice is whiny and shitty. Maybe you think their stage presence is shit. Or just maybe you are diggin' the track. Lets see some comments. Enjoy the track...


Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Live on the Late Show with Jimmy Fallon:


2 comments:

jugsy said...

money track... back to vintage form from what it sounds like.

Smeds said...

This is the first time I heard these guys' music. I like their sound, it kinda reminds of Blind Melon. I do also think the lead's voice is kinda shitty though, i'm not that big of a fan of the whininess. Good track tho...