Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blast From the Past: Limp Bizkit

Where were you in 1999? Well, chances are that if you were alive and anywhere near your tweens then you were listening to Limp Bizkit. Word on the street is that the band is set to reform and head out on tour again this year. I bet you are thinking the same things I am. First, What the fuck has Fred Durst been up to all these years? Second, How the fuck is guitarist Wes Borland still alive?

Anyway, I've thrown up a video for your stroll down memory lane. Now even you if think these guys sucked a big fat blue penis, they were FUCKIN' huge in the music world during their fifteen minutes. And maybe, just maybe, the Limp Bizkit train never stopped for you and you are still throwing "Nookie" on your IPOD. Enjoy the video and get out there and see them if that's your thing.

Limp Bizkit Featuring Method Man: N 2 Gether Now

4 comments:

Black said...

I have to confess I'm starting to feel this track again, I mean Geez, Fred Durst and Method Man were cool ass shit. I think I'm going to pick up a Red fullback and wear it twisted.

What's everyone else saying?

Everybody N 2 gether now...

Palehorse 222 said...

Check out Durst on the Tom Green show (webovision) Cali def fucked this guy up. tomgreen.com-youll be able to see what Fred has been up to

Smeds said...

I totally forgot about this song, it was money. I bet there is a bunch of money limp bizkit tracks that I have completely forgotten about.

Caillie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.