Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poll Results: Which film should win Best Picture?

The poll results are in and we have another tie folks. This time, Fuck the Oscars, Frost/Nixon, Milk and Slumdog Millionaire have shared your votes. I'll admit I was pretty torn myself casting my vote and I could have easily went another way, which is good because it means that we have a solid crop of films on hand. After now viewing all the films, I won't be upset with any of the films getting the nod, though part of me hopes that The Curious Case of Benjamin Button doesn't get Titanic love. I still think Pitt does not deserve his Best Actor nod, but fuck it.
We are going to throw up a quick Super Bowl poll just to see who checks this blog out on Sundays, then I have an interesting idea for Monday for our next one. Stay tuned.

No comments: