Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (feat. T-Pain)

The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone) have been pumping out banger after banger for the past two years. The debut album Incredibad is full of viral hits like Dick In A Box and Jizz in my Pants. It also has some pretty notable features such as Norah Jones and JT. You can find Incredibad in stores now or find it on the internet like everyone else does. Their latest video for the song I'm On A Boat features auto-tune all-star T-Pain. It's pretty hilarious. Peep it.



T-Pain's ad libs are killing me.

What's your favorite TLI song/video?

4 comments:

jugsy said...

life-tilt-master.blogspot.com peeped this video a week ago.

get the net.

Black said...

Yeah, I wanted to peep it after seeing it, but I saw that the tilt master already beat us to the punch, though I am sure that Jugsy's lawyers are beatable, so the post stays.

Black said...

"If you're on the shore, then you're not ME-YO."

jugsy said...

lawyers... you must have me confused with someone else... who needs stinkin lawyers.

all i need is a little thunder (kisses left bicep) and lightning (kisses right bicep)