Monday, February 9, 2009

Dan's Video of the Week: Spiders on Drugs

Now, I bet a bunch of the people reading this are already freaked out by the image here on your left, including fellow writer Red, as that man is as scared as spiders as DMX is of the law, but I assure you the picture is for a good reason. Danny sent me me this video soon after Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and I couldn't wait the full week to throw it up. I swear his picks keep getting better each time. I am not going to spoil this video by talking too much about it, but I will give you a brief introduction.

According to the You Tube file, this video comes from the findings of Dr. Peter Witt, who in 1965 gave drugs to spiders and observed their effects on web building. This short film about the results of the experiment was created by a First Church Of Christ, Filmmaker.

Science is fun ladies and gentlemen...Enjoy the clip. Post some comments below, I would like to see some guest reactions to Danny's clips.

Spiders on Drugs:

1 comment:

jugsy said...

the spider on t.h.c. made a hammock... that might be the best one yet