Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Certified Banger

Our latest banger comes from Portland native Thao. The track comes from her latest release, We Brave Bee Stings and All, which also features her backing band the Get Down Stay Down.

She is signed to one of my favourite labels in Kill Rock Stars, and the track that I have decided to feature is Bag of Hammers. I am really feeling this track right now and the video I've included down below does not suck either. I'm pretty sure that once you hear this, it will be stuck in your head for a few days.

Thao is a 23 year old singer songwriter who busts out some honest, innocent and at times slightly adolescent tunes about growing up. The music is pretty light and most of it is catchy as hell. So sit back and enjoy the tune. And please leave a comment if you dare...

Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Bag of Hammers


2 comments:

Laura said...

wow... thank you

Smeds said...

What do you guys think of Asher Roth? His new single I love college is off the heezy fo sheezy. Do a post on him man.