Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Show on Television: The Flight of the Conchords - Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor

The second season of Flight of the Conchords continues to roll on and I have to say that I thought the last episode was brilliant. The episode featured what I think has been the best song to date of the second season. The song is entitled Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor and you can find it down below. As usual, the beat is catchy as hell and the lyrics are ridiculously hilarious. I will post some highlights for you.

Dave raps, "More broads, less rods, I came to do battle, so skedaddle with the Cattle-Prods."

Jemaine raps, "Too many men, too many boys. Too many misters, not enough sisters."

As for the episode, I won't ruin it by giving too much away, but it revolves around Bret and Jemaine being forced by Murray to go Night Clubbing. Dave is already at the club and the song jumps in from there. Jemaine eventually falls into a hook-up with an Aussie chick and then all hell breaks loose. If you are not watching this show then stop reading this post right now, go stand directly in front of your mirror, pause, then ask yourself, "What the hell am I doing with my life?" Then proceed to go download the first season and redeem yourself. Enjoy the clip...

Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor:

2 comments:

jugsy said...

totally redeemed itself after a poor 4th episode this season. that was the highlight of the episode.

honorable mentions:

the constant asking if big j had his wallet

big j staying up all night to ask brett a question

Black said...

The staying up all night was crucial. You nailed it right on the head though Jugs, when you said it was starting to tilt a bit and then BAM, they unleash Too Many Dicks. I hope this week's continues the roll.