Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Festival Announcement: Sasquatch! 2009

Well another festival lineup has been announced. This time it is the Sasquatch Music Festival that takes place at The Gorge in Quincy, Washington. And like the other festivals this summer, (Coachella, Bonnaroo) the lineup is pretty damn solid. Here are the big names, which I am sure will draw out a crowd:
Jane's Addiction (The Original Lineup)
Nine Inch Nails
Kings of Leon
Animal Collective
Ben Harper and the Relentless 7
TV on the Radio
Of Montreal
Fleet Foxes
Bon Iver
The Decemberists
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
And many more...

Now, I have to give a shout out to ol' Pitchfork, as I saw 3 of these bands last summer in Chicago at their festival at for what I am sure will be a fraction of the price. What 3 bands you ask? You will have to do your homework if you want to know. I'd like to see someone make a comment below with the correct bands. Anyway, I am sure it is going to be another blast of a good time. So only one question remains. What festival will YOU hit?

Jane's Addiction - Jane Says (Steel Drums Included)

1 comment:

jugsy said...

animal collective
vampire weekend
fleet foxes

BAM