Sunday, January 4, 2009

Poll Results: I'm Batman

Another poll has closed and the result are in. Brian Cook on Halloween came out of nowhere as the Dark Horse, but Michael Keaton has ultimately reigned as the best Batman. There is no doubt in my mind that Keaton made women he was sleeping with at that time pretend that he was in fact the Dark Knight and he definitely wore that bat cowl to bed. Come to think of it, I bet all this still happens on a daily basis.
Now for our next poll, we are asking you to rely on your love of movies once again to cast your vote. This week we are wondering what is the best movie that portrays time travel. There are some tough choices up there and I found myself leaning a few ways when I cast my vote, so choose wisely and don't fuck it up. Below you will find Keaton in his glory, urging the shit-boxes of the world to spread the word of his existence.

Enjoy and as always please throw down some comments as to what you would like to see make the polls.

I'm Batman:

No comments: