Saturday, January 17, 2009

Morgan Fuckin' Freeman

Now, I have to begin by saying that I might be the only person on the planet that does not love the shit out of Morgan Freeman, but hear me out. Granted his work in The Shawshank Redemption was great, but I've disliked how he has rode his role of narrator for the last 14 years of his career. From Million Dollar Baby to March of the Penguins, it seems that Freeman is Hollywood's go to narrator.

So what has this sunnvabitch done now to aggravate me? Well, he released a god damn cook book. Fuckin' Morgan Freeman. Here is the link to Morgan Freeman and Friends: Caribbean Cooking for a Cause. Great that it is for a cause and all, but I will bet that it comes with a god damn c.d. so that Ol' Morgan can narrate you step by step through each recipe.

Look at that stare in this picture, people think he is an all- knowing, lovable sort of old man who can spew a little wisdom, but you don't have ME fooled Morgan Freeman, I see that drive for world domination in your eyes. But, did you really have to go and get Caribbean Cuisine caught up in your web of deception? You sly dog you...

Below, I have included Freeman's one true piece of fine acting, a clip from The Shawshank Redemption, which might still actually be one of the best films ever made.


Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption:

No comments: