Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blast From the Past: DMX is SLIPPIN

DMX is on tilt. Not just the weekend bender type where you contemplate the bad decisions you've just made and you wonder what the hell you are doing with your life kind of tilt. The jail sentence kind. The kind Sir who sent me this link described DMX's brain as completely out the fuckin' door, I can't say he is off with that statement. The interview may be long, but man do you hear about the life and times of ol' Dark Man X. You'll learn how many children he has, his future plans and what it is that he thinks he should be doing. Now, looking onto the lighter side of things, one of the comments I saw on a message board in regards to the interview insisted that DMX now looks like Danny Glover's son. Again, I can't say they are far off with that statement either.

I thought it would only be fair to include a video of DMX in his glory to help maintain his legacy. Also, in case you were wondering, he has to wear that pink shirt, this version of the interview doesn't get into his rant on why the hell the jail makes him wear pink, but I assure you he has no choice.


DMX Interview from Arizona Prison:




DMX: SLIPPIN

3 comments:

jugsy said...

i don't know if 'slippin' is a good choice to maintain his legacy. the song is great don't get me wrong, just more of a foreshadowing type song than say... something of the 'party up' hype

emjay said...

damn X ... shoulda posted a prayer for the pastor.

emjay said...

GIVE ME PAIN TIL I DIE