Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are you fuckin' kidding me? Never Fly Delta...Look At My Damn Luggage.

Never fly with Delta Airlines. Let me repeat that, NEVER FLY DELTA. Unless, of course you don't mind your luggage being lost for your entire vacation and then being returned to you in shatters. Not to mention the fact that two small bottles of tequila went missing, as well as 20 dollars in Canadian change, but hey, that is another story all together.

Now, I admit I'm guilty of being naive about many things throughout the course of my life, but if there was ever one thing that I thought was guaranteed, it was that if an airline has to cancel your flight and send you out the next day then they automatically cover your hotel. Delta proved me wrong on this assumption this holiday season when they made me flip the bill for the hotel I had to stay in Atlanta when they cited 'bad weather' as the cause for my flight being cancelled.

In short, Delta is a shit-box company. They treat customers like shit and will run you around the block trying to save a buck or two. So if you are going to fly, wherever you are going to fly to, make the wise choice and don't fly Delta. Fly with anyone else on the planet, including the Oceanic Airlines from LOST. Ok, maybe you shouldn't fly Oceanic Air, but I think you get my point.

2 comments:

emjay said...

absolutely incredible ... did you call them or what?

jugsy said...

that is absolute horse-shit... HORSE-SHIT!