Monday, January 26, 2009

Are you fuckin' kidding me? Lil' Wayne is making a ROCK album...

Yes, the rumours are true. Lil Wayne is making a rock album. WTF? Yeah, tell me about it, but according to Pitchfork, Wayne's rock album, named Rebirth will drop on April 7th. Now, if there ever was a project the reeked like a shit-box before dropping, this is it. I cannot wait to hear how this album will sound.

Below, you will find a clip of Lil Wayne playing guitar and all I can say is good luck Weezy, you might actually have smoked yourself retarded.

Lil Wayne Playing Guitar:

3 comments:

emjay said...

i bet it will be better than tha carter 3... snap ...

Karina said...

I don't like lil wayne, mostly because he endorse grey goose and now every douchebag thinks its awesome to drink grey goose cause they become "so cool".

ketel one all the way

Laura said...

"turn his fucking guitar on..... SHIT"

" my boo got talent"

are these regular "rock fans"??